64mm / 2.5in x 83.1mm / 3.3in x 106.5mm / 4.2in (W x H x D). Successfully designed world smallest body size as 4AA operated underwater strobe (*1) with its optimized inner components layout and trimming off unnecessary space.
FG7XII HOUSING FOR CANON G7X MARK II
inon z-330 strobe: The underwater inon strobe z-330 featuring G.N. 33 and Underwater coverage 110 degrees (without diffuser)Robust and durable construction against generated heat. Bundled rotatable light shade prevents backscatter effectively even a strobe is positioned to camera lens
Optic fiber sync cord from 10 Bar to connect digital Inon flashes, as the Z-240, S2000, D2000 to housing with Sea & Sea terminal, Olympus and NEX5 / Fix. The cable length is 2 m (6 feet) with fitting piece for flash sensor.
Aluminium Tray for underwater camera housing. Two 1" Balls allow for the attachment of accessories such as arms, to which you can then attach additional accessories, including strobes and focus / video lights. The tray with handles serves as the base for an underwater photography / videography system.
The Z Adapter II is an optional product to add INON Arm II compatible ball-joint on a strobe, light holder or base. An arm product is combined in combination with a clamp. Metal body enhances stability of combined arm. It is useful when handling long arm via this accessory as the Z Adapter II attached on the Grip Base D4/M1 will have its ball-joint vertically or horizontally.
A joint adapter to attach Z-330/D-200/S-2000/Z-240/D-2000 strobe on YS type arm head including Grip Base D4/Grip Base M1/D Holder/Shoe Base II/YS Adapter MV/YS Arm/Direct Base YS RT etc. Also usable to attach an LED flashlight product on YS type arm head in combination with Double Light Holder LE/Quad Light Holder LE/Strobe Light Holder LE/Strobe Light Holder LF.
- TYPE OF HOUSING
- CAMERA BRAND
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Full access to all camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- BONUS - Moisture Detector, Hand Strap and Port Cover are included at no additional cost!
- The FG7X II housing can accommodate standard 67mm wet lensesand filters as well as the Fantasea "F" series lenses and filters.
- Weight (with camera on land): 1,025g
- Weight (without camera on land): 725g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 16 x 11 x 12.5 cm 6.3 x 4.33 x 4.92 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer's warranty included
- Weight: 1.2 kg